International travel with your pet will require an exam by a USDA-certified veterinarian, as well as other specific qualifications, depending on the importing country where you are going, and the issuance of a vet-endorsed health certificate. Our USDA-certified veterinarians have the authority to issue a USDA-certified pet travel certificate for international travel.

We also offer a variety of 'Rabies Titer Tests'

Call us at (909) 323-2860 or schedule online to get your certificate or titer test started.